I am a native Rhode Islander with an independent, faith-filled spirit. Through my life, I have worn many hats including wife, mother, business owner, landlord, homeschooler, fisherman, gardener, forager and farmer. I am a concerned citizen who’s tired of staying on the sidelines while an extreme political class continues to destroy the state I love so dearly. I can no longer stay silent. I can no longer do nothing.
Unlike the majority of the lawmakers currently on Smith Hill, I will bring your voice to the State House. I will fight for you and your family. I will be a voice of reason in a political climate that is often unhinged. But, in order to defeat career lawmakers with well-funded political machines behind them, I need your help. If you want to join me, please donate to my campaign or volunteer your time.We have Rhode Island to save and I invite you to join me.
1999 to present:
Daylight Films and Video is an award winning video production company.
• I manage client relations, advertising, accounting and more.
• I also work with my husband Michael to Recording Events and Commercial Video production.
1996 to present
• Organizing maintenance.
• Marketing property to potential renters.
• Interviewing and analyzing financial profile
• Maintain accounting for properties.
• Maintenance to properties.
• Worked with Individual customers regarding their financial circumstances, personalizing their banking experience.
• Promoted the products of the bank by identifying potential consumer needs.
• Attended team meetings and provided feedback to the team in order to broaden their sales and customer service skills.
Warwick, RI 1998-2001
• Provided outstanding customer service, often troubleshooting disputes.
• Coordinated and expedited $130,000 Installation jobs on weekly basis.
• Coordinated with over 30 installation companies to best service the Home Depot customer. • Graduated Home Depot’s Carpet College receiving carpet specialist certification.
Custom Keyway Machine:
OutBack Steakhouse 1995-1998
Ruby Tuesday 1995
Pizza Hut 1993
Johnson &Wales University
Bachelor of Science Degree In Management Concentration in Finance
Community College of Rhode Island
Associate Science in Business Degree Degree 5/1998
Graduated Exeter-West Greenwich